Travel and Tourism Management
Travel and tourism is one of India's largest service industry. The government is always developing policies to ensure development and promotionof tourism sector, maintain competitiveness of India as tourist destination and improving and expanding existing tourism products to ensure employment generation and economic growth.
This course has been exclusively designed for students who wish to pursue their career in this industry. The modules include information about various tourist destinations, modes of travel, accommodation of India as well as important travel foreign destinations, Foreign Exchange, Cruise Destinations, Practical training on Galileo Software etc. The course is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to maximize career opportunities in this rapidly expanding industry.
On successful completion of the course, our placement cell offers dozens of career roles that a student can choose from in this field.
- Specialized course in Travel and Tourism sector
- Course content as per industry standards
- Well experienced faculty with industry experience
- Sessions with Industry experts
- Personalised Grooming sessions in our well equipped Grooming Lab
- Personality development sessions
- Internship at Travel Agencies, Online Reservation Portals etc.
- Industry visit
- Mock aircraft training room
- State of the Art of infrastructure
- Mock interviews
- 100% placement assistance
- Loan facility available
- Minimum 10+2 Pass/Graduate/Post Graduate
- 6 months/12 months
- Travel consultant
- Tour planner
- Itinerary planner
- Reservation staff
- Travel Agency Operator/Owner
SOME OF OUR PLACED STUDENTS
Cabin Crew - Go Air
7 Alvnoites ready to fly
WORK WITH BEST AIRLINES
On successful completion of the course, Our dedicated PLACEMENT CELL offers placement opportunities to the student. A student has the opportunity to work with leading Domestic and International Airlines as well as at Airports in various departments. Students earn handsome salary and their career grows faster