Professional in Aviation, Hospitality and Tourism Management
Aviation, Hospitality and Tourism sector have seen enormous growth in the past few years, hence this course offers a perfect combination of Aviation ,Hospitality and Tourism. Aviation management will cover departments Of Airport And Airlines Like Customer Service, Cabin Crew/Airhostess, Ticketing , Airport Securities , Ramp Handling , Passenger Handling, Dangerous Good Regulation, Etc, Hospitality management offers career opportunities in every part of the world. People trained in hospitality work in Hotels, Airlines, Cruises, Resorts, industrial catering , etc. Tourism will help in planning for inbound travel to India or outbound travel to a foreign country. You will also be able to independently plan, cost & coordinate a leisure travel program anywhere in the world.
- Communication, grooming and personality development sessions.
- Elaborate course content as per industry requirement.
- Well trained and experienced faculties.
- Audio visual classrooms.
- Interactions with industry experts.
- Mock aircraft training room
- Mock Interviews
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Loan facility available
- Minimum 10+2 passed in any stream
- Age between 17-25 years
- 1 Year