Professional in Aviation and Hospitality Management
Aviation as well as Hospitality sector have seen enormous growth in the past few years, hence this course offers a perfect combination of Aviation and Hospitality, Aviation management will cover departments Of Airport And Airlines Like Customer Service, Cabin Crew/Airhostess, Ticketing , Airport Securities , Ramp Handling , Passenger Handling, Dangerous Good Regulation, Etc, whereas Hospitality management offers career opportunities in every part of the world. People trained in hospitality work in Hotels, Airlines, Cruises, Resorts, industrial catering and other such industry segments.
- Communication, grooming and personality development sessions.
- Elaborate course content as per industry requirement.
- Well trained and experienced faculties.
- Audio visual classrooms.
- Interactions with industry experts.
- Swimming Classes
- Dermatologist and Dentist Sessions.
- Mock aircraft training room
- Mock Interviews
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Loan facility available
- Minimum 10+2 passed in any stream
- Age between 17-25 years
- 1 Year