Airport Operations / Ground Staff Services
There are two type of operations at airport and airline . one is inflight operations and second airport ground operations. Airport ground operations maximum departments of of aviation are on ground i.e airport
In this course Avalon prepares you for all the departments related to ground operations Some of the departments are load and trim , ticketing ,customer service, cargo, airport security, ramp handling, flight scheduling , flight dispatcher, air traffic controller, passing handling , reservation,etc. As aviation sector is growing fast day by day the demand of skilled manpower is growing every day. By doing their course you can make your career in this glamorous industry with handsome salary packages and best career growth .
- Specialized design course for ground operations at airport.
- communication, grooming and personality development sessions.
- Elaborate course content as per industry requirement.
- Well trained and experienced faculties.
- Audio visual classrooms.
- Interactions with industry experts.
- Mock aircraft training room
- Mock Interviews
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Loan facility available
- Final year appearing of graduation/graduate/post graduate
- Age between 17-25 years
- Candidate should meet the selection criteria before admission.
- 06 months
- 10 months
- Customer Service
- Reservation and ticketing
- Passenger Handling
- Load and trim
- Ramp executive , etc